Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-23-2024, 08:35 PM   #1
Tomifonication
Luddite
Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Display all Calibre-Web contents on device, even if not downloaded?

On my iPad, I use an app called Panels, and together with the Komga comic-book server, I can, at all times, see the covers of my comics on my iPad; almost as if they were on the device itself. They aren't, but in appearance, they may as well be.

I'm hoping to achieve the same thing with KOReader and my Calibre-Web server; at the moment I have to go to OPDS, open up the folder, then another folder, and then download a file.

Can I set it up to display my entire Calibre-Web contents on my KOReader home page and then download directly from there?
Tomifonication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 01:08 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Nope.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert