Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-22-2015, 01:46 PM   #1
benton1
benton1 began at the beginning.

Device: PB Touch LUX 2
PocketBook 626 no touch function any more

Hi,

my Pocket Book Touch Lux 2 (626) does not show any reaction when beeing touched since yesterday or so

I updated the firmware to the latest version I could find from PB which is 5.7. I also installed the touch update for 626 which told me it calibrated the touch display and everything was fine.

After restart an several sessions of long pressed power button I still have no touch function working. As this makes the PB more or less useless maybe there is someone who has a idea to fix this.

BR
Marcus
benton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:14 AM   #2
anonymust
Book Reader
anonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Pocketbook *** (Touch HD 3)
Does it now work?
anonymust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #3
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Maybe it's hardware. If it was a software issue it would've happened to others too.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:40 AM   #4
benton1
benton1 began at the beginning.

Device: PB Touch LUX 2
In the end i sent the reader back to where I bought it and got a refund. I guess it was a defective hardware but I did not get a detailed explanation why they granted a full refund.

So I went for the Touch Lux 3 and this works fine until now.
benton1 is offline   Reply With Quote