Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-04-2024, 05:11 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
About Kindle book id's

I was going through my Calibre Library trying to make sure all the isbn's and other identifiers were correct (I am trying to import into Library Thing and StoryGraph) so I have each identifier in it's own column for easy reading. My question is what is this one type of identifier, I call it the mobi-asin 7 identifier and I see it only on books that I sent to amazon.

f6764832-61f8-460a-9fa4-3cb23691bed8

I have a lot of send to kindle books, but their identifiers are different. Although, they may also have that one above. I have sent and deleted and resent the same book many times, and each time it gets a different identifier.

9FB63FA4AC7D4723BC49D80406D60406

Is this an older send to kindle identifier?

Any insight would be helpful.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 09:18 PM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
First one is probably GUID generated by Calibre, and later used / inserted as ASIN value.
The second one looks like ASIN values used for "personal documents" that were created or processed by Amazon's servers.. when you send book files via e-mail or Send to Kindle apps and extensions.
shamanNS is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert