Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-08-2023, 05:56 AM   #1
leschek
Enthusiast
leschek began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Poke2
How to set book to be shown in default fonts

I would like to ask, how can I set the book to be shown in default fonts (included in it).
I have problem with Czech - Hindi dictionary, it shows ????? instead of Devanāgarī script.
I'm pretty sure it was working correctly a year or so ago, when I opened the book last time. Also when I look into the book in Sigil I can see that some fonts are included in the book (MyriadProE-It.otf, MyriadProE-Light.otf, MyriadProE-Semibold.otf).
When I think about it, I would like to have every book shown in default font and then, if I need I would change the font of the particular book to something else.
leschek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 07:46 AM   #2
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Try the toggle "Enable embedded fonts" in the bottom menu.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 06:18 AM   #3
leschek
Enthusiast
leschek began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Poke2
First I would like to apologise for the late reply. I totally forget about that.

I also would like to thank you for the reply, but unfortunately it didn't help.

Here are some screenshots. First two are obviously from KOReader (with embedded fonts Off and On) and last one is from Moon+ Reader, where the fonts works as expected.

leschek is offline   Reply With Quote