Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 10-09-2003, 04:33 PM   #1
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
iSiloX WCC v1.2.0 Bugs

As I wrote to you earlier, I cannot get the new NYTimes sites to convert. All the sites yield the same 8K NYTimes on the Web specs page. I notice that the New York Times National site, which you had posted some days ago, works fine and that it has many more cookies. Could this be the problem? I did upgrade to the beta5 version. radleyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
[maquee]iSiloX Mobile Web Channel Collection v1.2.0[/maquee]

version history
  • v1.2.0 requires iSiloX 4.0b5+. Added 377 links.
  • v1.1.0 requires iSiloX 3.3b1+. Added 325 links.
  • v1.0.5 new categorization. Added 348 links.
  • v1.0.4 some rearrangements. Added 67 links.
  • v1.0.3 first public release. About 200 links.
  • v1.0.0 for private use only. No order, total chaos.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:50 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp
As I wrote to you earlier, I cannot get the new NYTimes sites to convert. All the sites yield the same 8K NYTimes on the Web specs page. I notice that the New York Times National site, which you had posted some days ago, works fine and that it has many more cookies. Could this be the problem? I did upgrade to the beta5 version. radleyp
Radleyp, I am very glad you found this bug. It is actually related to a bugfix from iSilo 4.0B4 to 4.0B5. Some url redirection bug was fixed there.

I promise I will fix the NYT channels tomorrow.
Advert
Old 10-09-2003, 05:42 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I quickly looked at it and it seems that the naming scheme for links within NYC has slightly changed since lsat week. As said above, fix comes tomorrow.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:15 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Fixed in V1.2.0a.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:45 PM   #5
tangyue
tangyue began at the beginning.

I think I should repost here. I am having problem with NY times. I use the ixl file and NYtimes gives a lot of unresolved links. Some people have the same problem here at here
Advert
Old 02-15-2004, 02:58 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Thanks for noting it. See other thread for follow-ups.

UPDATE: NYT Fix is now available here.