Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Foro Español > Presentación

Notices

Old 07-07-2024, 12:30 PM   #1
robsy
robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.robsy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Me presento

Hola,

Soy un lector empedernido y usuario de ebooks desde tiempos remotos.

Empecé a leer ebooks en dispositivos portátiles en 2001 con una Pilot M105 y vi el cielo cuando en 2007 conseguí vía importación desde EEUU un Sony PRS-500.

En 2016 puse en marcha una biblioteca digital gratuita, con contenidos totalmente legales, que no ha dejado de funcionar desde entonces y tiene ya casi 6.000 títulos disponibles. La podéis ver en https://www.textos.info

Estoy aquí para aprender y descubrir. Un placer contar con estos foros.
robsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #2
guanaco
Recovering reader
guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Bienvenido y gracias por tu biblioteca. Se ve bastante interesante.
guanaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert