Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 08:51 AM   #1
aAaCHENaAa
aAaCHENaAa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle(8th generation), Kindle(4th generation), Kindle Keyboard(Wi-Fi)
Help, kindlepass is broken

I can't see any code appear when it's asking for a CVF code. What can I do to fix it?
aAaCHENaAa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aAaCHENaAa View Post
I can't see any code appear when it's asking for a CVF code. What can I do to fix it?
You can see if this thread is applicable,

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=334836
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert