Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-03-2022, 07:26 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Updating plugin fails because plugin file is in use by Calibre?

I went to update MultiColumnSearch. It failed because the plugin zip was in use... by Calibre.

I restarted Calibre and MCS outright disappeared from my plugins. Re-installing it worked without incident.

I wasn't able to replicate this with a different plugin and I forgot to copy the exact error message, but has anyone seen this happen before?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 08:34 PM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I went to update MultiColumnSearch. It failed because the plugin zip was in use... by Calibre.

I restarted Calibre and MCS outright disappeared from my plugins. Re-installing it worked without incident.

I wasn't able to replicate this with a different plugin and I forgot to copy the exact error message, but has anyone seen this happen before?
wasn't able to reproduce on my side, neither recall getting any similar message with other plugins before

I had version 1.0.94 installed and just updated to 1.0.95, without any intercurrence
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert