Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-01-2024, 05:28 PM   #1
x3oo
Enthusiast
x3oo began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
Pls build syncthing for pocketbook

i dont know enough about developing, pls someone compile syncthing for pocketbook.

https://syncthing.net/
x3oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 02:29 AM   #2
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Have you seen THIS
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2024, 07:49 PM   #3
x3oo
Enthusiast
x3oo began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
somebody build this:
https://forum.syncthing.net/t/pls-re...etbook/21370/3
with icon support, yay.
x3oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 01:28 PM   #4
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
After finally taking a look at this, the files seem to be almost identical to the ones the guide in the link I provided tell you to create. Unless I'm missing something?
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:31 PM   #5
certciv
certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: PocketBook Era Color
I created icons in the PocketBook style for the syncthing app others my like.
Attached Files
File Type: zip syncthing-pocketbook-style.zip (8.6 KB, 11 views)
certciv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #6
certciv
certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.certciv actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: PocketBook Era Color
Following up for anyone trying to use syncthing.

Syncthing can be made to work, as described in the previous comment's link, however there are a number of issues to be aware of.

First, Syncthing starts up with a white screen and dialog box. You can click the dialog box, and switch apps; Syncthing continues to run in the background until the next reboot.

Second, Syncthing does not properly wake or activate wifi, so after starting the app it is necessary to stop and restart wifi. I suspect wifi goes into some kind of power saving state and the Syncthing binary would need to be modified to properly "wake" PocketBook's wifi implementation.

Third, newly synced books do not show up in the PocketBook library until after a device reboot. Perhaps there's a way to trigger a library update without a reboot, but I am unaware of it.
certciv is offline   Reply With Quote