Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #1
Artemis
Artemis began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello from a new Kobo fan!

Hello!

I've just discovered this forum through a Reddit post on fonts. I've always been an avid reader, but in my adulthood, I've gradually dropped the habit. With the release of Kobo's Libra Colour and Clara Colour, I was able to find a Kobo Libra 2 at a great price!

I've gone from reading four books in about six years, to reading four just in August (and what's passed of September so far)! Right now I'm reading Revival by Stephen King, and up next will be Desperation by Stephen King.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:20 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Welcome to MobileRead.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert