Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-12-2016, 04:36 PM   #1
Duke9700
Duke9700 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Galaxy Note Pro 12.2/Galaxy S20
Download Metadata rating issue

I didn't find other posts about this (apologies if my scanning/searching skills are not as good as I'd like to think!) so I'm hoping I'm just overlooking a setting somewhere.

Sometime in the last couple of weeks every time I use Download Metadata it returns 2 stars for the rating. It shows 2 stars for all sources (Goodreads, Google, Amazon) so it doesn't appear to be a problem with a single service or the Goodreads Metadata plugin.

I did install 2.67 recently so I am on the latest version. I first noticed it after updating but it's always possible it started earlier and I just noticed.

Is anyone else seeing this or have suggestions what to check?
Duke9700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:52 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That's just a display issue in that side panel, if you click OK, the actual rating will be four stars, not two.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert