Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old Yesterday, 02:33 AM   #1
Chris1992
Chris1992 began at the beginning.

Device: Like book mars and kobo aura h2o2 edition 2
Likebook mars battery does not charging after dying

Hi, hope everyone is great. I had bought likebook mars back in july 2020 on AliExpress.I did not use it regularly but I made sure to charge its battery. Twice or thrice, it ram out completely and i recharged it without any problem.
it was working great till last night when the battery ran out completely and the likebook went off. IN the morning now, when I am trying to charge it, it gives me this picture.

Last edited by Chris1992; Yesterday at 02:37 AM.
Chris1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:07 PM   #2
Jinz
Connoisseur
Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Likebook Mars, Imcosys V6l, Trekstor Pyrus
New batteries are still available, look for "Boyue CLP307499".
Jinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert