Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 09:31 AM   #1
notdog
notdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Mac laptop
Calibre crashes in 7.19.0 on macOS 14.7

When I paste an ISBN in the metadata editor of 7.19.0 (macOS 14.7), Calibre immediately closes. The same occurs when I attempt to download metadata within the editor.

Is that a bug or is it likelier that a file like a .plist has been corrupted?
notdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Post the crash report, pasting an isbn isnt crashing on my macos sequoia machine.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #3
notdog
notdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the endnotdog knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Mac laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Post the crash report, pasting an isbn isnt crashing on my macos sequoia machine.
Thank you for the reply, Kovid. Please let me know how to post a crash report. Do I need to restart in debug mode and get an output there? I looked in the help documentation but didn't see instructions for crash reporting.
notdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:22 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No macos shows a dialog with a button saying something like open crash report when a program crashes.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote