Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 06-24-2015, 02:42 AM   #1
greens
Connoisseur
greens began at the beginning.

Device: none
Any alternatives to Comics2Reader?

Hello, does exist and alternative to Comics2Reader? I need to remove the white borders to manga scan and covert them into cbr or cbz.

Thanks a lot.
greens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:06 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by greens View Post
Hello, does exist and alternative to Comics2Reader? I need to remove the white borders to manga scan and covert them into cbr or cbz.

Thanks a lot.
Check our Wiki for CBR and CBZ and related pages.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
What reader do you use?

FBReader Premium might be able to remove margins. I just got that today (for pdfs) Have been using ACR so far for graphic novels, otherwise.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote