Notices

Old 12-31-2022, 09:49 PM   #1
Jedi
Enthusiast
Jedi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Libra 2
Wallabag feeds

Hi friends,

Is there a way to synchronize except the articles of wallabag, and the rss feeds?
That would be super cool.
Thank you!
Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 07:47 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but you can set tags to ignore.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2023, 02:17 PM   #3
Jedi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but you can set tags to ignore.
Sorry for my bad English.
The thing I am asking is when I use the wallabag desktop version wallabag.it, there is the Feeds button where you can set feeds and synchronize them with other devices.

That would be cool if you could synchronize feeds from wallabag to koreader just like using Newsdownloader plug in instead of manually add articles and synchronize after.

Reading experience is much more better when wallabag converts to epub than in newsdownloader. In newsdownloader there are so many external links

I am not a programmer and I really have no clue.. just saying
Old 01-07-2023, 03:09 PM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Sorry for my bad English.
The thing I am asking is when I use the wallabag desktop version wallabag.it, there is the Feeds button where you can set feeds and synchronize them with other devices.

That would be cool if you could synchronize feeds from wallabag to koreader just like using Newsdownloader plug in instead of manually add articles and synchronize after.

Reading experience is much more better when wallabag converts to epub than in newsdownloader. In newsdownloader there are so many external links

I am not a programmer and I really have no clue.. just saying
Use an RSS aggregator from https://wallabag.org/en#rss and, after a quick skim, do save those that interest you as wallabag articles.

Then do a wallabag sync from KOReader, ta-da!
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 07:06 PM   #5
Jedi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Use an RSS aggregator from https://wallabag.org/en#rss and, after a quick skim, do save those that interest you as wallabag articles.

Then do a wallabag sync from KOReader, ta-da!
Yes that's what I am doing, thought would be wonderful if you just sync the articles and get the feeds without saving them, like using Newsdownloader plugin
Advert