Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 04:17 AM   #1
Jeanvaljean
Jeanvaljean began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Help with add books regexp

Hi everyone !

I jump on that topic because I'm managing my 5000 comics with Calibre as well (converting from .cbr/.cbz to pdf for easier reading on my iPad). Please apologize newbie question:

My issue is that all are in french, named like "Tintin - T02 - Tintin au Congo" (Serie - T_album number - Title") and when I import them into Calibre, I would like to have the serie, the album number and the title recognized. However I don't know how to configure manually the regex in "adding book settings" to have them recognized as such. I tried with "(?P<title>.*)" but I don't know the rules and the spec.

Any support here, please ? Thank you in advance
Jeanvaljean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Moved to its own thread so it is more likely to get seen
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert