Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-29-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
Can I return (to the store) a product ordered online?

Hi,

Does someone know the answer to this question? I ordered my T1 online because they had the new bargain and I was out of town and was not sure how long it would last. Right now I am debating whether I should return it or not and I really don't feel like sending it back. Could I actually bring it to the store for an exchange?

I know I could call them and ask but I rather deal with you guys than their custormer service unless I really have to .
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
It depends on the store. Some stores allow that, some do not.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
baily
baily is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony Reader Touch Edition PRS-650
They should accept an in-store return for online purchases, but to be safe, call the actual store directly, whichever one you plan to go to. They can give you a quicker and probably more accurate answer.
baily is offline   Reply With Quote