Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Setting Up Reversed Page Turns for Manga

I'm trying to set up reversed page turns for files in a special folder for manga on an Android device, and I can't figure out if I'm doing it wrong or if it's not working for some other reason. I added the following to the directory_default LUA under the line where it said "add your defaults here", but even after restarting KOreader and rebooting, nothing has changed.

This is using the address according to what it's written as in KOreader when I set the folder as a favorite.

["/storage/BAAB-F109/Manga"] = {
["inverse_reading_order"] = true,
["kopt_zoom_direction"] = 0,
},
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote