Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-03-2021, 04:48 AM   #1
guoyongzhi
guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: KOA2
Post MailPush extension for Kindle

I wrote a KUAL extension to push files to my kindle via email. It does not depend on Amazon's @kindle mailbox and you can use any mailbox that supports IMAP. The extension is mainly based on the standard library of Python3.

Features:
* It supports pushing files with mail attachments
* It supports pushing files with the file download links in mail
* It supports pushing by compressed packages
* It supports specifying the save path or file name in the mail

repo: https://github.com/guo-yong-zhi/MailPush
guoyongzhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 04:40 PM   #2
darkassassinua
Kindle priest
darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Whoa,why zero comments?tested on PW5 and yahoo mail - worked perfectly
darkassassinua is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2022, 06:08 AM   #3
guoyongzhi
guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkassassinua View Post
Whoa,why zero comments?tested on PW5 and yahoo mail - worked perfectly
I'm glad to hear it helps.
Old 04-30-2022, 01:37 PM   #4
Alex305
Connoisseur
Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11Th
Quote:
Originally Posted by guoyongzhi View Post
I wrote a KUAL extension to push files to my kindle via email. It does not depend on Amazon's @kindle mailbox and you can use any mailbox that supports IMAP. The extension is mainly based on the standard library of Python3.

Features:
* It supports pushing files with mail attachments
* It supports pushing files with the file download links in mail
* It supports pushing by compressed packages
* It supports specifying the save path or file name in the mail

repo: https://github.com/guo-yong-zhi/MailPush
Hi, first of all thanks for your extension, I installed with Kual, I'd like to know how can I configure the email because I try to it doens't happen...can I have the instruction in English becasuse can't understand Chinesse
Alex305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 02:59 PM   #5
Alex305
Connoisseur
Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Update: I tried to translate so some understood, edited file config.json with all my parameters, I sent an email to my address create for this...but when I click to check the email exit operation failed ((
Advert
Old 04-30-2022, 03:24 PM   #6
darkassassinua
Kindle priest
darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex305 View Post
Update: I tried to translate so some understood, edited file config.json with all my parameters, I sent an email to my address create for this...but when I click to check the email exit operation failed ((
show log
Old 04-30-2022, 04:44 PM   #7
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkassassinua View Post
show log
if I click log on the app Mailpush don't work... any way to see the log?
Old 04-30-2022, 11:24 PM   #8
guoyongzhi

The log file is `extensions/MailPush/log.txt` on your kindle. Connect your kindle to computer and find it.
If you have set the `config.json` correctly, please check the following items:
  • According to your mail service settings, enable IMAP service support on the settings page. The methods for different mail service may vary. For example, outlook enables IMAP service by default, so further operations are not required;
  • In addition, some mail services (such as Yahoo, Google, mail. Ru) may generate an application password. Using your logging password may fail, so an error will occur and the download will fail.
By the way, I find that the machine translation from Russian to English is easier to understand compared to Chinese-to-English translation. You can have a try.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:08 AM   #9
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
The log file is `extensions/MailPush/log.txt` on your kindle. Connect your kindle to computer and find it.
Hi thanks for your reply, here the log:
./mailpush.sh: line 61: python3: not found

seems I need to install python3
Old 05-01-2022, 03:10 AM   #10
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
I have written down a longer reply, but I don't know why it fails to show in the thread.
So sorry , could you in case , if you still have the longer reply send it directly on private message if can't be showed here in this trend...

Thanks I really appreciate it
Old 05-01-2022, 11:21 AM   #11
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The posts should have gone through now (and the duplicates removed).

(They were stuck in automod limbo because you're a new account).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:22 PM   #12
Alex305
Connoisseur

so guys I didn't figure out how can I use this plugin because I didn't figure out how install python ��

if someone can help me, please ��
Old 05-01-2022, 01:44 PM   #13
darkassassinua
Kindle priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex305 View Post
so guys I didn't figure out how can I use this plugin because I didn't figure out how install python ��

if someone can help me, please ��
https://storage.gra.cloud.ovh.net/v1...-r18870.tar.xz

put install files in "mrpackages" and install with MRPI
Old 05-01-2022, 01:46 PM   #14
darkassassinua
Kindle priest

Quote:
By the way, I find that the machine translation from Russian to English is easier to understand compared to Chinese-to-English translation. You can have a try.
tnx,its my repo xddddd
Old 05-01-2022, 01:49 PM   #15
Alex305
Connoisseur

I translated from Chinese to English...and I understand how edit and put my email and other...but in that tutorial there isn't anything to say how configure python... I'm stuck in python now