Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
reader_newb
reader_newb began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
iliad 2nd's speaker making hissing noise ?

When sound is on. anyone else noticed it ?

Is it because the volume of speaker is a little high ? if so, is there any way to adjust the volume of the speaker ?
reader_newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reader_newb View Post
When sound is on. anyone else noticed it?
No, it's not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reader_newb View Post
Is it because the volume of speaker is a little high ? if so, is there any way to adjust the volume of the speaker ?
I just checked the panel applet [an app which can live in iLiad's toolbar] mb-applet-volume which belongs to the window mangager matchbox. It seems to work. I don't know right now, whether iLiad starts on next booting with 100% of volume again.

[OT] your thread title: "iliad 2nd's speaker" iLiad has more than 1 speaker? No, you meant speaker of iLiad 2nd Ed. It took some time before I understood. A hard working day.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
reader_newb
reader_newb began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
I think my the sound card or the speaker of my iliad 2nd ed. is ****ed up.

you're saying there is an app for iliad 2nd ed., to adjust the volume of the speaker ?where can i download it ?
reader_newb is offline   Reply With Quote