Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM   #1
fogice
Groupie
fogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Help with "Split at Multiple Locations" catching too much

I have a book where the author put the entire text in one file with no chapter breaks. Instead, there are break sections with "* * *".

I tried to set up a split based on "class = p1", which the author used for the section breaks. Unfortunately, it also catches paragraphs where "class = p11", "class = p12", etc.

How can I restrict this correctly? The "*" symbol only appears in the section breaks, if that helps.
fogice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Are there any chapter headings using the <h > tags? You could split on those.

If not, then I would run a Search and replace.
Search <p class="p1">* * *</p>
Replace <h2>* * *</h2>

Then split on the h2 tags. Then run another S&R to delete those tags once finished.
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert