Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
B.Tackitt
B.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 2.5.3
Just made an album on this site for some screensavers (600x800)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/album.php?albumid=414

They will work for K1, K2us, K2i, and I have been told, the Nook.

I do have TONS of other types, these were just bookplates for personalization. Feel free to use for yourself.
B.Tackitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wow, some of these are REALLY great! Thank you so much for sharing! Snagged some for my K2.

Page 3 is my favorite: I like the minimalistic designs, and shoot, flowers are pretty too. I probably won't even personalize them, just use them as-is.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that is very generous of you, thank you !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
B.Tackitt
B.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-booksB.Tackitt has learned how to read e-books

I have somewhere between 1300 & 1500 total screensavers made.. you can find them all @
http://s684.photobucket.com/home/B_Tackitt/index
Every folder except the RL one is full of screensavers.

At least, those are the ones "safe" for photobucket...every now and then I make some that photobucket deems inappropriate... sigh..
Old 07-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #5
B.Tackitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Wow, some of these are REALLY great! Thank you so much for sharing! Snagged some for my K2.

Page 3 is my favorite: I like the minimalistic designs, and shoot, flowers are pretty too. I probably won't even personalize them, just use them as-is.
Queentess, I noticed that your avatar is an old pinup girl... I have tons of pinup screensavers...Check ^ photobucket posted in previous message.
Advert