Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
cnmcleod
cnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy bluecnmcleod can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Sony PRS t1/2
Sort by file name is possible? (H2O)

Hi! I've just bought an Aura H2O, this is my first Kobo and seen is not possible to clasiffy my books by the filename (not title).
Is this possible?

Is it possible too order them by folders? As Sony T1 and other ereaders...

Any kind of file explorer?

Thank you very much.
cnmcleod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
If you use the standard Kobo reader then no; no explorer, no file menu.

Those features are available in either of the two alternate readers; CoolReader and KoReader.

However, many of us avoid those by using Kobos collections / shelves and managing them via calibre. Benefits of that approach include a single copy of the book being on as many shelves as you want.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert