Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #1
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
New users cannot register

Dear MobileRead admins,

Users from reddit reached out to me asking for help.
They cannot register new accounts to start posting on MR.

Here is what they say:
Quote:
New registrations have been blocked due to an error on their servers for weeks or maybe even longer for all I know.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ereader/com...ount_creation/

They just needed to post in a thread to help fix their Kobo ereaders.

Can you please have a look at this issue?

Thank you!
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
I'd already posted about issues with the captcha code.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've raised this with the site owner.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It looks like no-one's been able to register since 29th September.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM   #5
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Thank you guys!
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It looks like no-one's been able to register since 29th September.
On the bright side it sure cuts down on the spam!

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I apologize for the inconvenience, guys. There was an issue with the DNS resolver that prevented reCAPTCHA from resolving the Google domain successfully during the verification process. Should be fixed now!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Looks good since I've gotten a couple of image requests from people who show 2024-Oct-07 as their join date.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:10 AM   #9
Radian
Radian began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
Thank you guys!
And a big thanks to you too! I've finally now been able to register here since contacting you on reddit. It was hilarious trying to use the forum contact-us page to alert admin here - given that it too required the captcha

At one point I even resorted to using whois to locate the owner of the mobileread.com domain and used the contact listed there but that seemed to drop into the void.

Anyway, now I can post my question about USBnetwork on a jailbroken PW2... the only question is where? Is the proper etiquette to start a new thread or join the end of one of those massive snapshots threads that included the package?
Radian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:42 AM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radian View Post
And a big thanks to you too! I've finally now been able to register here since contacting you on reddit. It was hilarious trying to use the forum contact-us page to alert admin here - given that it too required the captcha

At one point I even resorted to using whois to locate the owner of the mobileread.com domain and used the contact listed there but that seemed to drop into the void.

Anyway, now I can post my question about USBnetwork on a jailbroken PW2... the only question is where? Is the proper etiquette to start a new thread or join the end of one of those massive snapshots threads that included the package?
Welcome to MobileRead!

Proper etiquette is that if you have a question not already recently addressed, create a new thread. If you have the same problem or question as addressed in a recent thread, post in that thread.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote