Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM   #1
itssudipok
itssudipok began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper White 11th Gen
Difficulties in connection with getting "Access Denied"

I am trying to scrape the data from an esteemed bengali newspaper, wherein the said data content is available in public domain. When I try with the browser, everything works perfect without an issue, but when I try through webscraping, I get 403 error.However, I got a solution by using headers and cookies in my script along with the url. The BeautifulSoup helps accessing the data, but all I need to do is to find a way to feed the cookies and headers through a recipe in calibre. Is there any way to do that?Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
itssudipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look at the documentation of the get_browser() method in the recipe class, it shows you how to add cookies to the browser used by calibre.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert