Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM   #1
nick_ikenma
nick_ikenma began at the beginning.

Device: none
How do I contribute as a Product (UI/UX) Designer?

Hey guys,

I just joined the community even though I've been using Calibre for over year now.

I saw a post on Reddit recently that made me think:
How do I as a product (UI/UX) designer contribute to the design and overall user experience of Calibre?

Thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
nick_ikenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
nick_ikenma - I moved your thread onto the main calibre forum where Users are more likely to see see it.

Do a Threads search in here for "user interface design" (turn "Include child forums" off) and you'll find a number of threads such as this ==>> Time for a next level UI ?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert