Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
morajelly
morajelly began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Talking My 505 finally arrived in the mail!!!

I had been waiting for two and a half weeks and kept thinking that buying it on ebay for only $220 new was a mistake because of the long time it was taking to be shipped (my impatience is another reason I got an e-reader... when I want to read a book, I want to read it now... not go to the store and look for it and pay and get home and finally read it)... but here it is!!! Wooooh I'm so excited... my mum thinks I'm crazy and still doesn't understand what it is I bought. I've already put 20 books in it and can't wait to get my read on.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. :]
morajelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to MobileRead, morajelly! Congratulations on your purchase.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Congrats!!! I love my 505 to pieces. What color did you get?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
morajelly
morajelly began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I got the silver and I love it. Although the other one's were "nice" this one has class written all over it. :]
morajelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi morajelly, welcome to MR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Oooh LJ, you're a troublemaker, aren't you?
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi morajelly and welcome to MobileRead. And congrats on your new toy! I've had one since Jan 08 and really like it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
ht1948
ht1948 doesn't litterht1948 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Welcome to the wonderful world of ereader. Take a look around, you'll find lots of great things you can do with the 505
ht1948 is offline   Reply With Quote