Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Today, 05:20 PM   #1
coase
Enthusiast
coase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color
Cannot send to new device

I bought a new Samsung tablet and also downloaded the latest version of Calibre. I suddenly find I get an error message when trying to transfer files via usb cable to this new tablet.

It also showed a lot of items on my desktop were also on the device yet when I went to the icon for the device and clicked on Show items on device main memory, I got nothing.

I then deleted the books supposedly on the device but not showing and then tried to resend the books. Nothing.

What should I do?
coase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:15 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Post the actual error message and the log that goes with it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert