Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
How do you follow a link using the new Coolreader?

I am using the very latest Astak firmware.

Just wanted to know how you are supposed to follow a link. I press the 6 button, and it highlights the first link on the chapter page of my book. The arrow key steps through the links (a bit unreliably, but it gets there).

Then what? Pressing OK, or the 6 button again, both just exit link mode. Of course, the manual still doesn't come up in Coolreader, so I can't look there
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote