Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-14-2021, 06:21 AM   #1
sdet
sdet began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Sync calibre with kindle device

Hi everybody,
I would like syncronize calibre and kindle with page position during reading. If I read on kindle I would like that calibre page upload automatically and viceversa.

I tried following many links online but not works.
Can someone help me?
many thanks
sdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:53 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It's not possible to sync your Kindle with Calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kindle, syncronizing