Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-08-2022, 11:29 AM   #1
Grzesiek
Grzesiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Onyx Boox Note S- need for a compatible stylus.

Hello everybody,
I have the Onyx boox Note S reader, but I don't have a stylus for it. I haven't find a dedicated Onyx stylus for this model on the Web, so I'm looking for another devices stylus which would be compatible with my Note S. Samsung styluses dont work. Neither Nova Pro nor Note 3. The only one working stylus I have found is for XP-Pen Deco 01 v2, but it is not quite good- it writes only when a button is pressed and the line in pictures is shredded.
If someone know what kind of stylus would replace the stylus for Onyx Note S it would be a precious information for me.
Thank you very much :-)
Grzesiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 11:52 AM   #2
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grzesiek View Post
Hello everybody,
I have the Onyx boox Note S reader, but I don't have a stylus for it. I haven't find a dedicated Onyx stylus for this model on the Web, so I'm looking for another devices stylus which would be compatible with my Note S. Samsung styluses dont work. Neither Nova Pro nor Note 3. The only one working stylus I have found is for XP-Pen Deco 01 v2, but it is not quite good- it writes only when a button is pressed and the line in pictures is shredded.
If someone know what kind of stylus would replace the stylus for Onyx Note S it would be a precious information for me.
Thank you very much :-)
Have you tried contacting Oynx if they have a replacement? It uses a hanvon digitizer which is why the Wacom models and the Samsung one don't work.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2022, 03:10 PM   #3
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
You are currently in luck. I'm selling my new Onyx BOOX pen here in the flea market section. Maybe that's a viable option for you.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 03:39 PM   #4
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
That's a Wacom pen so it won't work on their Note S.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 09:58 PM   #5
Grzesiek
Grzesiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
So if I buy a Hanvon pen it should work?
Grzesiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert