Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-15-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
schaf
schaf began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Kobo Glo and no libary

My kobo Glo is running 3.1.1.
I downloaded 4 books from local library and I have thumb nail photos on home page and can open the books to read but the library is empty.
Until now, this has never been the case, books always appeared in library.
Can this be caused by version 3.1.1 and can anyone offer a solution.

Many Thanks
Schaf
schaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
In 3.1.1 there are options to make the library display all books, only books currently being read, only unread books, or only finished books. Could it be you have one of these options set? (Check in the "Show" menu at the top left of the library).
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
schaf
schaf began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Thank You, GeoffR, you solved my problem.
schaf is offline   Reply With Quote