Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-20-2019, 09:19 PM   #1
Bjacobsen
Bjacobsen began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Cant transfer kindle ebook to calibre?

Okay, Ive downloaded books from amazon to my kindle app on my mac and normally i grab the files and concert them on Calibre to read them on my mac, normally i have no problem. But this time when i do it calibre can't read it at all, I've tried deleting and re downloading many times and no go. all i see to be able is to read it on the app itself, which isn't what i want at all.

So anything i can do?
Bjacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 10:06 PM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
See this thread for workable options: Dealing with Kindle for PC/Mac 1.19 (and later) and KFX in calibre.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2019, 02:28 PM   #3
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
And you can find the earlier versions in the internet archive.
Junket is offline   Reply With Quote