Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 10:13 AM   #1
Fiftybears
Fiftybears began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Kobo Libra 2 restarting after ejecting

Months ago I've upgraded the storage in my Libra 2, and it's mostly working perfectly, the only problem being around file transfers. When I transfer files and eject through calibre, about 50% of the time it's unresponsive for about a minute before it restarts, and the files I added aren't there. In the case it ejects and processes the books as intended, they show up as normal. This also happens whenever I update metadata through KoboUtilities.
Is this something to do with the storage being much bigger than it's supposed to handle, or is it just some form of user error I might have done when setting up the new card? Should I just overlook it and accept it as a quirk of the device now?
Fiftybears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
How large is the card?

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert