Notices

Old 03-07-2020, 02:31 PM   #1
pg111
Connoisseur
pg111 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New Ctrl+Alt T keyboard shortcut doesn't seem to work

Hi everybody,

Ctrl+Alt T keyboard shortcut announced as a new feature of 4.12 doesn't seem to work or I may use it improperly.

I understood it is supposed to send the current book tags to the clipboard so I can paste them into another book tag record.

I tried to use it after opening a book in Editor view but to no avail.

Where was I wrong?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
pg111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think you are going down a wrong path

Code:
<p>All this text is what gets copied to the clip board with a ctrl+alt+T in the editor </p>
These are HTML Tags
You were probably thinking Metadata tags
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2020, 02:45 PM   #3
pg111
Connoisseur
pg111 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks. Yes I was trying to recover Metadata tags.
pg111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 06:13 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Simplest way to copy any column value from a book to the clipboard is from the Book List, make the required cell current, press F2, press Ctrl+C, press Esc.

Again this has nothing to do with the Book Editor so I'm moving it to the Library Management sub-forum. I'll put Pop's post in its own thread.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-07-2020 at 06:35 PM. Reason: clarity
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote