Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Today, 01:04 AM   #1
Tenome
Enthusiast
Tenome began at the beginning.

Device: none
Standalone or bulk "Restructure to Sigl Norm"?

I have a bunch of epubs from all over the place that I want to standardize. Is Sigil's "restructure" script able to be run by itself? I assume it's in the Github, but I dunno where. Alternatively, suggesting another way to restructure many books would be appreciated. Thanks.
Tenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:24 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The restructure code is not a "script". It's not something that could be simply copied out of Sigil's codebase and used elsewhere. It's C++ code that's intertwined with the rest of Sigil's C++ code.

Sigil's simply not geared toward the editing of bulk epubs. Calibre should be able to do this sort of thing.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert