Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-12-2024, 02:39 PM   #1
Hhvh
Hhvh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Question Kobo bought books on KOreader?

Hi,
I'mvery happy with KOReader, as I have explained in a former post. But now I have realized that I can acces my sideloaded books only, not the ones I've bought in the kobo shop.
I guess the way were to DeDrm them in Calibre, and then load them to the e-reader as sideloaded books. Or to exit KOreader and read them from the original Kobo software.
What is your experience and advice on this?
Thanks
Hhvh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 02:39 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hhvh View Post
Hi,
I'mvery happy with KOReader, as I have explained in a former post. But now I have realized that I can't acces my sideloaded books only, not the ones I've bought in the kobo shop.
I guess the way were to DeDrm them in Calibre, and then load them to the e-reader as sideloaded books. Or to exit KOreader and read them from the original Kobo software.
What is your experience and advice on this?
Thanks
KOReader will not read eBooks with DRM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2024, 12:29 PM   #3
Hhvh
Hhvh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
KOReader will not read eBooks with DRM.
Thank you!