Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-13-2024, 02:28 AM   #1
manavgangwani
manavgangwani began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Short Introduction of Manav Gangwani | Profession and Hobbies

My name is Manav Gangwani, a software engineer from Bangalore. My hobbies are reading, vlogging, playing chess, and cricket. I am passionate about problem-solving and using technology to make a positive difference in the world. I also enjoy learning new things and pushing myself to achieve my goals.
I joined to get ideas and connect with more creative minds. Can't wait to learn a lot more here!
manavgangwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 02:23 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert