Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 12:46 AM   #1
garberw
garberw began at the beginning.

Device: none
save expanded tags on exit or some other way

on the left of the calibre window is a list of tags (Authors; Languages; Series; ...). they have little triangles pointing to the right. when you click on the triangle the tag expands to show tags subsidiary to that tag (subcategories).
those have further subcategories/tags.

THE QUESTION: is there some way to set a default for which tags are expanded. For example when you exit calibre and restart it could calibre
return to the previous state?

If this is not already possible could someone please add it?
or give me a hint how to do it myself?
thank you :-)
garberw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
IIRC there is nothing in base calibre to do this. Though check the view manager plugin it might allow you to do it already or if not, is probably the right place to add such functionality.

Things lie the current search and virtual library and tag browser state are deliberately not restored in base calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
tags list