¡Me la juego! 3 12.50%
Took spanish in school and I can manage. 2 8.33%
Me no comprende. 1 4.17%
What is this and how do you eat it? 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
A todos los hispanohablantes... to all spanish speakers

Tuve la idea de ver (por manera de votación) cuantos miembros en Mobileread son hispano hablantes. Para que nos conozcamos y ver si podemos a empezar discusiones sobre literatura/cultura/eventos en Latino América y Europa. =)

I had the idea to start a poll to see how many people on Mobileread speak spanish. This thread can be a way for us to know all of us and to start discussions about literature/culture/events in Latin America and Europe. =)

Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
so... what does "¡Me la juego!" mean ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #3
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so... what does "¡Me la juego!" mean ??
Means: "I manage!"
Literally : "I'm playing it!"

Hmm... I see 2 and three are some what similar, but if you understand 2 i guess your managing it better..
Old 04-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Means: "I manage!"
Literally : "I'm playing it!"
thanks !! (i guess i should stick to what i originally voted for then. )
Old 04-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel

hey ! this is a good time to remind people about the mobileread frappr map as well !! don't forget to add your pin to show where you are !
Advert
Old 04-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Puedo hablar, leer y entiender un poco....era mi primiero lingua, pero no recuerdo mucho hoy.

(the above is so not corrected in syntax, etc!)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Puedo hablar, leer y entiender un poco....era mi primiero lingua, pero no recuerdo mucho hoy.

(the above is so not corrected in syntax, etc!)
Perfecto! No importa el syntax si no que nos podamos communicar! Tambien seria buena practica!

Old 04-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Perfecto! No importa el syntax si no que nos podamos communicar! Tambien seria buena practica!

Gracias!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
¿Hablo bastante para comer y beber porqué lo hago necesito más?
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
PORTUGAL!

That's close, right?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
¿Hablo bastante para comer y beber porqué lo hago necesito más?
Creo que todos aquí tienen que comer, pero a veces a mi me come el español!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #12
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
PORTUGAL!

That's close, right?
really close actually, I hate hearing Portuguese and Greek people speak their language because it sound SOOO similar I always find my self straining my brain because I feel I can AAAAAALMOST understand but not quite...
Old 04-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #13
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail;
Creo que todos aquí tienen que comer, pero a veces a mi me come el español!
Yes everybody must eat - and their words at times
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #14
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #15
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Hablo espanol pero , no muy bein, y menos escribendo. De pura chiripada escogí "¡Me la juego!" on que no sabia que se significaba. En fin era era la selection correcta.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote