Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 07:21 AM   #1
puremagic
puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Organising my library

I hava a kindle PW and have books ive bought on amazon and hinders of epubs.

I have all of them on calibre, my query is on my PW its awfully cluttered and I'm not sure how to organise them so ones ive read, to read etc or even genres.

is this possible?

thanks
puremagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by puremagic View Post
I hava a kindle PW and have books ive bought on amazon and hinders of epubs.

I have all of them on calibre, my query is on my PW its awfully cluttered and I'm not sure how to organise them so ones ive read, to read etc or even genres.

is this possible?

thanks
The best way to organize on your PW is to manually create collections and then manually move the eBooks to the various collections.

Unless you are jailbroken, you have to do collections manually on the Kindle.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert