Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-03-2023, 10:24 PM   #1
MaxStirner
Connoisseur
MaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle Touch, Paperwhite
Is it normal that Calibre Local OPDS is never detected automatically?

And needs to be edited manually every time I start the server? Even if both Calibre and Koreader are actually connected automatically I still have to edit the OPDS manually every time.

Last edited by MaxStirner; 03-03-2023 at 10:35 PM.
MaxStirner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 04:45 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxStirner View Post
And needs to be edited manually every time I start the server? Even if both Calibre and Koreader are actually connected automatically I still have to edit the OPDS manually every time.
Nope. The settings should work unless the ip of the calibre host changed on your local network, which is unlikely, or you changed the port, username or password in calibre.

It looks like, in your case, the setting is never flushed, so there's no "calibre_opds" on your settings.reader.lua. It should look like

Code:
["calibre_opds"] = {
        ["host"] = "192.168.x.y",
        ["password"] = "",
        ["port"] = "8080",
    },
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert