Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-12-2022, 04:33 AM   #1
Highstreet54
Highstreet54 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Calibre Main Screen

Hi everyone.
I just updated to version 6 and there is one issue that I have a problem with.

The list of authors A to Z appears to be double spaced now. I’ve looked through all the preference tabs but cannot see a way round the issue.

I’ve use MS Excel where you can change the line spacing but I’ve found nothing within Calibre.

I know you can alter the text size- I normally use Tahoma 10 point, but changing that does not change the size/depth of line used for the author list.

Does anyone have an answer or is a suck it up issue?

Thanks for any help.
Highstreet54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 04:53 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See Preferences / Look & feel / Tag browser. Change the value in "Spacing between items". I use 0.5.

If you also want to change the spacing in the book list, go to Preferences / Look & feel / Main interface and change the number in "Extra soacing to add between rows in the book list". I use -9.

Note that the two numbers mean different things. In the tag browser you are setting the actual height. In the book list you are setting an increment.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2022, 02:37 PM   #3
Highstreet54
Highstreet54 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Hi Charley,
It worked!

Thank you so much.
Highstreet54 is offline   Reply With Quote