Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
pollybel
pollybel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
navifating back to main screen?

When I check for duplicates I go to a screen listing the duplicate books. I cannot see how I go back to the mai library from here without closing down and restarting Calibre. Is there a back button somewhere that I am missing?
Thanks
pollybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollybel View Post
When I check for duplicates I go to a screen listing the duplicate books. I cannot see how I go back to the mai library from here without closing down and restarting Calibre. Is there a back button somewhere that I am missing?
Thanks
That is your Library.
That is a Search result (using a special field). The normal Clear search (back button at right) works.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #3
pollybel

Thanks for the response but I've looked all over and still cannot see where the button is to get me from search results back to the main library. I'm still having to close down and reopen Calibre. Where on the screen is the back button?
Old 06-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Thanks for the response but I've looked all over and still cannot see where the button is to get me from search results back to the main library. I'm still having to close down and reopen Calibre. Where on the screen is the back button?
The button theducks is referring to is marked with the big red arrow in the attached screen capture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.png
Views:	225
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	107259  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #5
pollybel

I've tried that button. It clears the duplicate search results. However, it doesn't take me back to the main library. Have loaded a number of duplicate books to test with the same result - still not back in the main library. It must be easy but it isn't working for me for some reason.
Advert
Old 06-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I've tried that button. It clears the duplicate search results. However, it doesn't take me back to the main library. Have loaded a number of duplicate books to test with the same result - still not back in the main library. It must be easy but it isn't working for me for some reason.
Please post a Screen Capture of what you see just after clear the search results (we are in the dark as to what is happening)
Old 06-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Got it:

See the Yellow next to Virtual Library?

Click the Button (Virtual Library): Additional Restrictions: Click None

This change appears part of the Virtual Library Feature
Old 06-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
pollybel

Spot on. That has done the trick. I would never have figured that out myself. Thanks very much for your help.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Spot on. That has done the trick. I would never have figured that out myself. Thanks very much for your help.
I noticed the Yellow ( this is why a screen shot is good)
The Yellow indicates 'Additional Restriction' in effect