Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 12-18-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
marcin
marcin began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola E815
Post mycellconnect.com - WEB 2.0 access/mobile portal

Hi,

My name is Martin, I am the founder of www.mycellconnect.com and sole developer , we're the leading alternative mobile web access and content provider. I thought it would be good idea to spread word about our service on this forum since it seems like it's dedicated to what we actually do, organizing and enabling access of content through your cell. Getting back to the point, I used the term alternative mobile web access provider, since you can get mobile web access from your carrier, the differences between why you would choose us over you carrier is:

1) we offer cheaper access (roughly $40 less annually with Verizon)
2) our service quality is comparable (99% uptime) whereas we offer more features and have more open business model
3) excellent database of links, lots of features and that personal small business touch ... you cannot get with your carrier

The only disadvantage of our service is that you have to be somewhat technical to follow the instructions to re-configure your phone, this seems to be the biggest problem so far.

We are in the Internet since 2 years, our technology and architecture is well established. At first, for around half a year, we offered free services, but this was abused and we couldn't find ways to financially support it, so we have to turn commercial with some services.

I think we have a great website, products and services as well as plenty of ideas and potential. Feel free to benefit from our services and give us a chance and see what we offer.

You can to contact me at info at mycellconnect.com or thorugh this forum in case of any questions and comments. My intention was not to spam this forum, but just letting members know about their options and alternate solutions to their needs.

Thanks,
Martin

Last edited by marcin; 12-18-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:23 PM   #2
elducker
elducker began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 6275i
I am very interested in your service, and have requested more info/help through your website.
Please reply to this to contact me if possible when/ if you see this.

Many thanks,
Jason in Montreal
Advert
Old 01-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
They're not likely to respond, elducker -- that was kinda a spam post, you see, I don't think they really monitor them.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #4
elducker
elducker began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 6275i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
They're not likely to respond, elducker -- that was kinda a spam post, you see, I don't think they really monitor them.

I wasn't sure either but I actually got an email from the guy today...
Thanks for the advice though.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:22 AM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Really? That's a shock. Glad it worked out for you, anyway.
Advert