Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Jeff Hawkins on Palm Addicts Videocast #82

This is big news. With the increased mentions of Jeff Hawkins recently, one has to be convinced that Palm's new third line of business really will be announced in May.

But for now, just a friendly appearance on a Palm Addicts videocast with Sammy McLoughlin is big news. I'm excited to see it myself... gotta go download and transcode that Quicktime video to watch on my Treo tomorrow!

You can find the video at Palm Addicts on the PATV82 page.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #2
flumbo
I got nothin...
flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I thought he already announced this third business. Isn't it his new Artificial Intelligence company?

http://www.numenta.com/
Advert