Notices

Old Today, 02:32 AM   #1
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2
any software to use Onyx Boox as a Wacom

Hi folks!

Does anyone uses a software to use a Onyx Boox (mine is Boox Note 2 Air) as a digitalizer tablet (like a wacom)?

Thksss!
mmc_meneses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:09 AM   #2
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What do you mean? The Note Air 2 already has a Wacom layer; that's how the pen works.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 05:28 AM   #3
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

I mean conected to a Windows PC to use it pe in photoshop
mmc_meneses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:22 AM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
This demonstrates the functionality that you speak of.
It's not the full screen version that you're looking for.
You have to be rooted and it's not particularly easy to install.
Then you need a full screen app that's blank and handles the pen data.

https://xdaforums.com/posts/88706195/

The left Android is the slave (which would be the PC).

The right Android is sending keys and XY out. The inset frame is touch sensitive.

I forget if there were some issues with getting Windows to accept the input if you kept ADB or MTP enabled too.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote