Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM   #1
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Can I still update a Likebook Mars to Android 8 in 2024?

Since getting some newer Kindles, the main thing I've been using my Likebook Mars for is to play Spotify at night, but it is no longer working so well in that regard, and I think it is because Spotify has been dropping support for older versions of Android. So I'm now motivated to update it to Android 8. But with the change from Likebook to Meebook, is there still support for this? If so, what can I do?
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote