Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 01:41 PM   #1
getthething
getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Manage Remote Library But Sync Locally?

Hi

I tried searching but there are so many overlapping keywords it's hard to find what I'm looking for.

I currently have my calibre library on my Mac mini. I'm also running Calibre web from the mini. I'm syncing my kobo with calibre via wired connection.

Here's what I'd like to do:
  • Move my Calibre library and DB stored to an Unraid share that's running on a mini PC.
  • Move Calibre web to said mini pc via Unraid docker to provide library access to family.
  • Still be able to manage metadata and sync my Kobo (hardwired) from my Mac.

I know storing the library on a NAS is generally a no-no. Do I have any options here? I'd rather not worry about managing books and metadata in two places.
getthething is offline   Reply With Quote