Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 08:18 AM   #1
Laen
Enthusiast
Laen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo - 128GB intern, Toline Libra color, Tolino Shine 5
Has someone the Fonts that Kobo use to download

I use a Tolino with Kobo Firmware but the Fonts are Different as on my Kobo.
Has someone the Fonts that Kobo use to Download that i can install them on the Tolino?
Laen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laen View Post
I use a Tolino with Kobo Firmware but the Fonts are Different as on my Kobo.
Has someone the Fonts that Kobo use to Download that i can install them on the Tolino?
You can't install the Kobo fonts as they are encrypted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #3
Laen
Enthusiast
Laen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo - 128GB intern, Toline Libra color, Tolino Shine 5
there are no encrypted?

and similar that looks like the in the firmware?
Laen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laen View Post
there are no encrypted?

and similar that looks like the in the firmware?
Most of the fonts you can find some unencrypted version.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #5
DJUNGELSKOG
Enthusiast
DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I successfully extracted the ‘Rakuten Serif’ font from one of Rakuten's web pages by using my browser’s development tools.
DJUNGELSKOG is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert